StationPlaylist add-on 22.01 released, final planned release from me #addonrelease

Hi all,

StationPlaylist add-on 22.01 is now available (manual download for now):

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/22.01/stationPlaylist-22.01.nvda-addon

IMPORTANT: this is the final version of SPL add-on from me (for now).

I would like to thank everyone for providing feedback on this add-on for the last eight years or so. Without your feedback, the add-on would not be what it is today.

Cheers,

Joseph

Roger Stewart

Thanks very much for all you have done with this add on over the years.  I use it once a week, and a few times a year, it gets used an extra bit. Tonight will be one of those. I'll be thinking of you and all the times I helped you with it in the early days as I use it to run my New Year's Eve show.
Happy New Year, and good luck in your future work.

Roger

On 12/31/2021 1:17 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

StationPlaylist add-on 22.01 is now available (manual download for now):

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/22.01/stationPlaylist-22.01.nvda-addon

IMPORTANT: this is the final version of SPL add-on from me (for now).

I would like to thank everyone for providing feedback on this add-on for the last eight years or so. Without your feedback, the add-on would not be what it is today.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

SPL add-on 22.01 is now available via Add-on Updater, right on time for its eighth anniversary (version 1.0 came out in January 2014). Again thank you everyone for all your valuable feedback for the last eight years or so.

And with that, Joseph Lee is signing out (note that this list will remain open).

Cheers,

Joseph