StationPlaylist add-on 21.08 #addonrelease

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hazel Hyland

Hi joseph

Regarding spl addon 21.1 release, it does not seem to announcements such as “automation on/off” which other add-ons did.  Is this due to the actual program studio 6.0 or an nvda issue

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

On 26 Jul 2021, at 07:23, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

If this happens with Studio 5.5, then I’ll look into it today; if it is 6.0 specific issue, then I may need to delay SPL add-on 21.11 release to look into it next week. I know that on my system, NVDA does announce automation and other status messages (note that you must be running NVDA 2021.2 or later to use SPL add-on 21.10 or later).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io <nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hazel Hyland
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 7:51 AM
To: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-spl] StationPlaylist add-on 21.08 #AddonRelease

Hi joseph

Regarding spl addon 21.1 release, it does not seem to announcements such as “automation on/off” which other add-ons did.  Is this due to the actual program studio 6.0 or an nvda issue

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hazel Hyland

I am running nvda 21.2 and station playlist 6.0.  Add-on 21.1

Hope that helps.

If you would like to team viewer in, let me know

On 16 Nov 2021, at 15:56, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

If this happens with Studio 5.5, then I’ll look into it today; if it is 6.0 specific issue, then I may need to delay SPL add-on 21.11 release to look into it next week. I know that on my system, NVDA does announce automation and other status messages (note that you must be running NVDA 2021.2 or later to use SPL add-on 21.10 or later).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io <nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hazel Hyland

Hi joseph

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

As soon as Studio 6 demo version shows up, I’ll do some investigations, perhaps early next week (not this week as I’m out of town for an academic conference).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 8:11 AM

I am running nvda 21.2 and station playlist 6.0.  Add-on 21.1

Hope that helps.

If you would like to team viewer in, let me know

On 16 Nov 2021, at 15:56, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi joseph

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

Looks like I'll be busy with SPL 6 support this coming week - I can confirm status bar announcement problem, caused by items having no labels/names with names drawn to the screen. This, along with support for Track Tool and Creator 6, will be high priority for me. I'll release SPL add-on 21.11 with these changes in the next few days. In the meantime if you are producing holiday shows, please stay on 5.50 until SPL add-on 21.11 is released.

Cheers,

Joseph