StationPlaylist add-on 21.08 #addonrelease

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hazel Hyland

Hi joseph

Regarding spl addon 21.1 release, it does not seem to announcements such as “automation on/off” which other add-ons did.  Is this due to the actual program studio 6.0 or an nvda issue

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

On 26 Jul 2021, at 07:23, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

If this happens with Studio 5.5, then I’ll look into it today; if it is 6.0 specific issue, then I may need to delay SPL add-on 21.11 release to look into it next week. I know that on my system, NVDA does announce automation and other status messages (note that you must be running NVDA 2021.2 or later to use SPL add-on 21.10 or later).

Cheers,

Joseph

Regarding spl addon 21.1 release, it does not seem to announcements such as “automation on/off” which other add-ons did.  Is this due to the actual program studio 6.0 or an nvda issue

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

On 26 Jul 2021, at 07:23, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hazel Hyland

I am running nvda 21.2 and station playlist 6.0.  Add-on 21.1

Hope that helps.

If you would like to team viewer in, let me know

[...]

As soon as Studio 6 demo version shows up, I’ll do some investigations, perhaps early next week (not this week as I’m out of town for an academic conference).

Cheers,

Joseph

Regarding spl addon 21.1 release, it does not seem to announcements such as “automation on/off” which other add-ons did.  Is this due to the actual program studio 6.0 or an nvda issue

Thanks

Hazel Hyland

On 26 Jul 2021, at 07:23, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.08 stable version is now available rom Add-on Updater. This version includes localization updates.

Note: the next version of this add-on (later this year) will require upcoming NVDA 2021.2 due to massive changes that will affect this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

Looks like I'll be busy with SPL 6 support this coming week - I can confirm status bar announcement problem, caused by items having no labels/names with names drawn to the screen. This, along with support for Track Tool and Creator 6, will be high priority for me. I'll release SPL add-on 21.11 with these changes in the next few days. In the meantime if you are producing holiday shows, please stay on 5.50 until SPL add-on 21.11 is released.

Cheers,

Joseph