StationPlaylist add-on 21.06 released #addonrelease

Hi all,

StationPlaylsit add-on 21.06 is now available. For now you must apply it manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/21.06/stationPlaylist-21.06.nvda-addon

This release includes localization updates and a compatibility fix for NVDA 2021.1.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: 21.06 is the second to last version of SPL add-on from me. Sometime in August, I’ll release the final stable version focusing on localization updates.

Another thing: should we keep the NVDA-SPL list alive by end of this year?

Cheers,

Joseph

Roger Stewart

I'd vote Yes for keeping the SPL list alive. Hopefully someone will pick up development of this add on by the end of year.

Roger

On 5/31/2021 12:26 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

StationPlaylsit add-on 21.06 is now available. For now you must apply it manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/21.06/stationPlaylist-21.06.nvda-addon

This release includes localization updates and a compatibility fix for NVDA 2021.1.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: 21.06 is the second to last version of SPL add-on from me. Sometime in August, I’ll release the final stable version focusing on localization updates.

Another thing: should we keep the NVDA-SPL list alive by end of this year?

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

For people using Add-on Updater, StatoinPlaylist 21.06 should now show up.

Cheers,

Joseph