StationPlaylist add-on 21.02 #addonrelease

Hi all,

StationPlaylist add-on 21.02 is now available. This is a bug fix release that backports critical fixes from upcoming 21.03.

Notable fixes:

  • In Studio and encoders, NVDA will no longer announce “blank” when performing column commands after restarting NVDA while focused on Studio. This is applicable to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, NVDA will recognize that an encoder is connected when restarting NVDA when focused on an encoder and the encoder is connected. This applies to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, after encoder settings are reset, NVDA will no longer fail to save changes to encoder settings.

I recommend applying 21.02 as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

Also, February 8th development build is now available. This build makes changes to encoder support that will not require dependency on NVDA 2020.4 anymore. If you are using encoders, please do test this snapshot and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Joseph

StationPlaylist add-on 21.02 is now available. This is a bug fix release that backports critical fixes from upcoming 21.03.

Notable fixes:

  • In Studio and encoders, NVDA will no longer announce “blank” when performing column commands after restarting NVDA while focused on Studio. This is applicable to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, NVDA will recognize that an encoder is connected when restarting NVDA when focused on an encoder and the encoder is connected. This applies to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, after encoder settings are reset, NVDA will no longer fail to save changes to encoder settings.

I recommend applying 21.02 as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Joseph

Robert Wright

that is interesting. i never had any of those problems.

StationPlaylist add-on 21.02 is now available. This is a bug fix release that backports critical fixes from upcoming 21.03.

Notable fixes:

  • In Studio and encoders, NVDA will no longer announce “blank” when performing column commands after restarting NVDA while focused on Studio. This is applicable to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, NVDA will recognize that an encoder is connected when restarting NVDA when focused on an encoder and the encoder is connected. This applies to NVDA 2020.4 and later.
  • In encoders, after encoder settings are reset, NVDA will no longer fail to save changes to encoder settings.

I recommend applying 21.02 as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

I “experienced” them – you see, I work with NVDA alpha and beta builds so I can prepare the add-on to work with what’s coming in future NVDA releases early.

Cheers,

Joseph