SPL add-on 21.10 coming today, Studio 6.0 in beta testing phase #addonrelease

Hi all,

SPL add-on 21.10 will be released some time today. For now it will be a manual download – I’ll update this group once it makes its way to Add-on Updater.

NOTE: this might be second or third to last release from me- if Studio 6 introduced no major changes, then the next release (January 2022) will be the final release from me; if not, I’ll release something in November.

By the way, Studio 6 is undergoing beta testing phase. Please do test the beta with NVDA to make sure we don’t run into hiccups this holiday season.

Cheers,

Joseph