From: Jasmine
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 3:56 AM
Subject: [nvda-spl] Questions

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to set up my Internet Station on a Windows Server using NVDA, Station Playlist Studio and Creator. I’m having trouble figuring out NVDA as I’m a little familiar with it.

It has the ad on scripts installed.

I want to make sure my settings are correct in Studio and Creator Pro. I also have an Auxiliary encoder to set up, but not sure how, so that I can Broadcast live to the server for Live365 that is set up on the server where I’m hosting the automation for the Station.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Virginia