help

Robert Wright

Joseph, what do I need to uncheck to stop NVDA from announcing the next track?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

Hi,

Steps to reproduce please. Also, is anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers,

Joseph

Joseph, what do I need to uncheck to stop NVDA from announcing the next track?

*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

Robert Wright

what it announces is "scheduled for" and the time. I think it is announcing the very last column.

Steps to reproduce please. Also, is anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers,

Joseph

Joseph, what do I need to uncheck to stop NVDA from announcing the next track?

*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

Hi,

Ah, that: from Studio window, open add-on settings (Alt+NVDA+Number row 0), go to Status announcements, then uncheck “schedule” checkbox and click OK.

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

Thanks, If I didn't have teaching sessions I would not mind it.