Re: StationPlaylist add-on 22.01 released, final planned release from me #addonrelease

Roger Stewart

Thanks very much for all you have done with this add on over the years.  I use it once a week, and a few times a year, it gets used an extra bit. Tonight will be one of those. I'll be thinking of you and all the times I helped you with it in the early days as I use it to run my New Year's Eve show.
Happy New Year, and good luck in your future work.

Roger

On 12/31/2021 1:17 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

StationPlaylist add-on 22.01 is now available (manual download for now):

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/22.01/stationPlaylist-22.01.nvda-addon

IMPORTANT: this is the final version of SPL add-on from me (for now).

I would like to thank everyone for providing feedback on this add-on for the last eight years or so. Without your feedback, the add-on would not be what it is today.

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.