Re: StationPlaylist add-on 21.06 released #addonrelease

Roger Stewart

I'd vote Yes for keeping the SPL list alive. Hopefully someone will pick up development of this add on by the end of year.

Roger

On 5/31/2021 12:26 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

StationPlaylsit add-on 21.06 is now available. For now you must apply it manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/21.06/stationPlaylist-21.06.nvda-addon

This release includes localization updates and a compatibility fix for NVDA 2021.1.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: 21.06 is the second to last version of SPL add-on from me. Sometime in August, I’ll release the final stable version focusing on localization updates.

Another thing: should we keep the NVDA-SPL list alive by end of this year?

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.